This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LittleBigPlanet [BCES00141]
Yup, you guys are reading this correctly. LittleBigPlanet is now booting on RPCS3.

This is a major milestone for RPCS3. Up until now, God of War III was the only other AAA game/exclusive to boot on RPCS3.

Settings used:

PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)

SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

Renderer: OpenGL

No LLE Modules loaded.

Attached Files
.7z   LittleBigPlanet.7z (Size: 360.26 KB / Downloads: 164)
After reading the log, you should try turn on some LLE modules: libsre, libjpgdec, librtc. (can it get further with these?)
PC: i5-4690K | RX 480 | 16GB RAM
yes, as Nezarn said, you should turn on the LLE's: libsre, librtc (Now it always required for emulator)
If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused
(07-01-2016, 02:09 PM)Darkriot Wrote: yes, as Nezarn said, you should turn on the LLE's: libsre, librtc (Now it always required for emulator)

I'll try it later, since I am out of town all week long.

In my opinion, we need a section for games that do nothing.
(07-01-2016, 03:26 PM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote: In my opinion, we need a section for games that do nothing.

It's useless...because 90% games are not loadable...
If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused
Something else I want to add.

LittleBigPlanet 2 seemed to be loadable a few months back:

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=172197

I got around to trying it on a newer build, and now it does nothing. Can someone else please test the game and make sure its not just a problem on my end?
Update: Sometime in the last week, an update for RPCS3 has now broken this game. Instead of booting and showing a loading screen, it just does nothing. I tried different settings and loading different modules, but they all have no effect.

The log is attached below.

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 34.87 KB / Downloads: 92)
Which last commit it working ?

[raven02]
(07-11-2016, 05:18 AM)jacky400 Wrote: Which last commit it working ?

[raven02]
No change anything, for this game this probleme caused with this in loop

Quote:{PPU[0x9a] Thread (Pad thread) [0x00748d70]} sys_io TODO: cellPadPeriphGetInfo(info=*0xd0123bb4)
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
can someone help me please i have " Little Big Planet Game of the Year Edition - [BCUS98208] "
and if i run the game , the game stop after 3-5 sec stuck in loding
''Logo''
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c4cr7k720aym72l/RPCS3.log
please help ,, my pc : gtx 1060 6gb ,, i5 6500