This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of Vesperia [English Patch ISO]
ps3 
I'm pretty new to emulators in general, but have spent a lot of time modding and playing PC ports (specifically with the Elder Scrolls games and the like). That said, I can definitely grab error info, crash logs etc.

I ran across this ISO earlier and being that this is my favorite game ever, I feel like we North American fans got shafted so bad on the lack of localization (if you didn't know, the ps3 version added a ton of extra content to the game)

Anyway, as soon as my downloads are finished I'm going to boot it up and tinker with it. Not expecting it to play at all or well, but hopefully the info I can glean will help to get it working faster in future updates.
Welcome to the forum!

Please read the newcomer's guide and see the list of playable games.
If you're having any problems, please also read how to report issues and when reporting statuses of games or are having problems please read the submission guidelines.
Also moved to the appropriate section.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.