This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a litte help
ps3 
btw i a little puzzled on to set up the program because i want to play disgaea 3 on that emunoer and dump that game which its a legally copy but the program won't run without these files which am puzzled on how to get them as well
(05-04-2016, 01:32 AM)nsm0220 Wrote: btw i a little puzzled on to set up the program because i want to play disgaea 3 on that emunoer and dump that game which its a legally copy but the program won't run without these files which am puzzled on how to get them as well
i still need help here
is someone going to help me help me here
It's hard to understand what your problem is.
(05-06-2016, 09:41 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: It's hard to understand what your problem is.
the iso that i dump won't run in this software and i don't know if i did it right
plus i don't know how to make a iso with this software due to it being complex fr me to understand
RPCS3 doesn't support the use of .iso's. You should be able to decrypt and extract the content of the .iso using an external program. Though the easier option will be to simply have a CFW PS3 and then dump the contents of the disc over FTP.
(05-07-2016, 05:35 AM)tambre Wrote: RPCS3 doesn't support the use of .iso's. You should be able to decrypt and extract the content of the .iso using an external program. Though the easier option will be to simply have a CFW PS3 and then dump the contents of the disc over FTP.
then which program should get to iso files to the point where i get where i can find it and run it
now i get these errors when i try to run it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seems like you didn't decrypt it properly. Discs have their own special decryption, RPCS3 is unable to decrypt those, but we're able to decrypt the game executables and files (after the disc encryption has been decrypted).