This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long will it take for rpcs3 to be perfected
when will the emulator be able to play all commercial games properly? is the current level of computers technology able to fully support the emulator?

i really really want to be able to play metal gear solid 4 on the emulator
There is no emulator that can play all commercial games properly. So, your answer is NEVER. It's the neverending proces.
(04-21-2016, 05:23 PM)Gundark Wrote: There is no emulator that can play all commercial games properly. So, your answer is NEVER. It's the neverending proces.

Not really true, from what I know higan has a 100% snes compatibility with commercial games
There isn't any ETA. It can similarly take 1 year as it can take 10.
It depends mainly on the amount of people committing to it on github and the amount of work that's being done as well.
It also depends on a few other external factors like drivers, used libraries and hardware.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux