This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCS3 and [REDACTED]
ps3 
hey guys i have a lot of question about this programs. i want to play God Of War III
or God Of War Ascension on RPCS3. so when i found them on [REDACTED] i found 2 versions of Ascension 1 full .pkg file and version has 6 parts of .pkg files but if i downloaded the 6 parts how could i install them ? i downloaded 1 part to test it but when i am trying to install the PKG it says error {IN SCREENSHOT 3}{LDR: PKG: File size mismatch (pkg_size=0x8b3e69c90)}. so if i downloaded the 6 parts it will not say this error ?

and about God Of War III i found it in PS4 type but without .RAP file with 9 parts of .PKG files . so if i downloaded this 9 parts it will work without .RAP file or not ?

ThankYou

[attachment=21152] (REDACTED)
[attachment=21153] (REDACTED)

(03-08-2016, 11:39 AM)alexiousx Wrote: hey guys i have a lot of question about this programs. i want to play God Of War III
or God Of War Ascension on RPCS3. so when i found them on [REDACTED] i found 2 versions of Ascension 1 full .pkg file and version has 6 parts of .pkg files but if i downloaded the 6 parts how could i install them ? i downloaded 1 part to test it but when i am trying to install the PKG it says error {IN SCREENSHOT 3}{LDR: PKG: File size mismatch (pkg_size=0x8b3e69c90)}. so if i downloaded the 6 parts it will not say this error ?

and about God Of War III i found it in PS4 type but without .RAP file with 9 parts of .PKG files . so if i downloaded this 9 parts it will work without .RAP file or not ?

ThankYou

Welcome to the forum!
Please read the FAQ and see the list of playable games.
If you're having any problems, please also read how to report issues and when reporting statuses of games, please read the submission guidelines.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.

I have also issued you a warning for now. Please keep in mind that for running any "good" games on RPCS3 you'll need a PS3, from which you can obtain the required firmware files.
so if i downloaded God Of War Ascension full size version 34.02GB by [REDACTED] it will not work on RPCS3 ????
(03-08-2016, 05:29 PM)alexiousx Wrote: so if i downloaded God Of War Ascension full size version 34.02GB by [REDACTED] it will not work on RPCS3 ????

You obviously failed to read everything I stated previously. I have issued a ban.
You can't talk about *that software*. It's piracy.
He redacted all of your post to remove that software's name and yet you make a new one and keep referring to it.

And that game isn't listed in the Playable Games list, it's probably not Playable.
Most of those kind of games are on Loadable/Intro.

Could you please read the FAQ before asking stuff like this?
It seems like you didn't read any of tambre's post at all.

#Edit: Sorry, you were first, I only noticed after posting
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux