This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plants vs Zombies [BLUS30852]

Gets to title screen then fails to continue loading.

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 18.22 KB / Downloads: 90)
Missing attached logs and game ID in the title.
Read the submission guidelines.
What LLE modules are you using?
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(02-06-2016, 10:47 PM)Annie Wrote: Missing attached logs and game ID in the title.

Sorry about that... I have updated the post with the proper information. Not using any LLE modules.

Offtopic but where do I get them?
(02-07-2016, 01:54 AM)EmulatorExtreme Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 10:47 PM)Annie Wrote: Missing attached logs and game ID in the title.

Sorry about that... I have updated the post with the proper information. Not using any LLE modules.

The game ID should be in square brackets. I have fixed it for you this time.

You can get LLE modules from your PS3 through a FTP server. They should be in /dev_flash/sys/external and have the extensions .sprx. You should also grab flashMP3.pic and flashATRAC.pic from the same folder. You need to decrypt the .sprx files and place them in /dev_flash/sys/external for RPCS3. You can enable seperate modules from LLE modules manager.
(02-07-2016, 06:58 AM)tambre Wrote:

You can get LLE modules from your PS3 through a FTP server. They should be in /dev_flash/sys/external and have the extensions .sprx. You should also grab flashMP3.pic and flashATRAC.pic from the same folder. You need to decrypt the .sprx files and place them in /dev_flash/sys/external for RPCS3. You can enable seperate modules from LLE modules manager.

Got it, thanks. I will be posting a few more games over the next day.
(02-07-2016, 07:19 AM)EmulatorExtreme Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 06:58 AM)tambre Wrote:

Got it, thanks. I will be posting a few more games over the next day.

Another thing is that using Recompilers the inputs from keyboard is stopping working in the menu of the game. It also happen with Silent Hill 3 HD.
RPCS3 v0.0.2-3-2845617 Alpha
Peggle and Heavy Weapon - black screen only,
Plants vs. Zombies - error message:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 581.55 KB / Downloads: 73)