This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silent Hill HD Collection [BLES01504]
I already explained, how you supposed to make it work. "Install" game normally, or try to manually copy it's data.
(02-09-2017, 09:51 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: I already explained, how you supposed to make it work. "Install" game normally, or try to manually copy it's data.

I guess, everything is installed already.
File listing in the archive:

Attached Files
.7z   1.7z (Size: 65.93 KB / Downloads: 84)
Firelink Bonfire,

Here we go again.
Quote:RPCS3\dev_hdd0\game\BLES01504\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\BOOT.BIN
You just *copied* disc *as is* in BLES01504 folder, that is *wrong*.

You should copy game dump in some else folder, not into RPCS3\dev_hdd0\game\BLES01504. It shoudn't exist, game will create it itself, when you launch eboot.bin for first time, and "install" itself there.
(02-09-2017, 10:27 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: You should copy game dump in some else folder, not into RPCS3\dev_hdd0\game\BLES01504. It shoudn't exist, game will create it itself, when you launch eboot.bin for first time, and "install" itself there.

I have no PKG files near eboot.bin.
Anyway, i renamed BLES01504 folder, but, just as expected, launching eboot.bin didn't create none new folders.
Firelink Bonfire,

For some reason it freezes/crashes in your case. Have you tried to run it with same LLE modules, like was in my test? Try to create BLES01504 folder manually, and copy USRDIR there from *disc dump*/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.
(02-09-2017, 10:58 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Firelink Bonfire,

For some reason it freezes/crashes in your case. Have you tried to run it with same LLE modules, like was in my test? Try to create BLES01504 folder manually, and copy USRDIR there from *disc dump*/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.

I'll wait for RPCS3 functional update (automatic module selection from ROADMAP) and keyboard fix.
Maybe this update will fix it.
What keyboard bug? That keyboard issue was closed a year ago
Edit: Reopened the issue. Test with MMJoystick though to see if it works better
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Hi guys. I have a black screen appears when I select the main scenario: a letter from heaven. It also indicated in the screenshot used LLE modules.

I also copied the original Boot files in the correct directory.
You didn't attach your log.
Also, disc games are not supposed to be inside dev_hdd0
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
I hope this logShy

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 99.1 KB / Downloads: 56)