This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Play Game in RPCS v0.0.0.5
ps3 
Hello I CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO PLAY ANY GAME IN RPCS v0.0.0.5 I M TRYING TO PLAY Batman.Arkham.Origins.Blackgate.Deluxe.Edition.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX

BUT IT IS NOT WORKING PLZ HELP ME TO PLAY ANY GAME IN THIS EMULATOR Big Grin

THNX Big Grin

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH Sad

you can't yet, it's far too early for the emulator to run games. it needs much more work before it can run any game up to playable level. especially since you made it so obvious that you want to play a pirated copy.

however, you're in luck. that game is available on steam. you can buy it for only $13.99.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/209000/

a native pc game will always have better performance than the same thing for a different platform ran through an emulator.

so, go buy it.
Use text size extra large next time and you will get an answer 25 % faster.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Close this dumb thread, please... Dodgy