This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSP EMULATOR ERRORS
psp 
Hi guys. I need your help. I have a psp emulator for windows 7 and only have a game for it. Which i love very much. But there is a problem.
It is always crashing. I don't understand what appears on the black box. It looks like chinese to me. Bah Huh    
try disable recompiler from settings. That of course will make emulator too slow... Which is the game?
psp 
(01-01-2015, 09:31 AM)shadow Wrote: try disable recompiler from settings. That of course will make emulator too slow... Which is the game?

Hi. The game is Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
psp 
I have done what you sugested. But if i disable it the game doesn't work at all. I doesn't even start. For you or for the one that could help me with this problem i send right now, all images about the settings on my emulator and my computer settings. If you required something else to fiz this problem, just fell free to reply back. I appreciate any help. Wink

Ps: One of the images is a black box with something written on it. That message appears when starting the emulator. I don't know if that may cause the game to crash all the time. Probably not. I don't know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

which is the game? have you search the forum if jpcsp works with it?
psp 
(01-02-2015, 09:12 AM)shadow Wrote: which is the game? have you search the forum if jpcsp works with it?

Hi shadow. The game works on jpcsp. Otherwise it will not start at all. I have to check better all coments. thanks