This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error emulator white screen
ps3 
hello good evening I'm loving rpcs3 ta giving error but my emulator iso error is white screen and hangs u can send me rcps3 config wheel windos version 64

HeartBlush

help please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Assuming you are trying a compatible game, press the resume button, seen in the upper right corner of your screenshot.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ps3 
hello i click resume does not open emulator error even no way opens

look img

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think you have to read the FAQ.
ps3 
yes my test games ps3 ok Wink
Please, come after few years...
Want wheel as it rotates sonic test etc.
Please, read "FAQ - as says Pachus" for more information, because now we can't run 95% games on this emu (emu now is on too early stage)...

I think, this thread can a be closed.