This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PPU LLVM JIT Repository Early Testing
youre welcome

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Also can you tell us what version of sonic because i also want to play but network issue Sad
i7 3930K Overclocked 4.7 Ghz
X2 R9 295X2
32GB DDR3 Ram Overclocked 3000 MHz
Asus Sabertooth X79
XSPC Raystorm EX560 Extreme Water Cooling Kit
4K monitor
Corsair RGB Mouse and keyboard
Best Sound System by Sony

Late Late 2015 Updated my specs Smile
50 fps inmenu with soundmain disabled. thanks Ekaseo
edit: to note that it runs at 44fps with interpreter on linux. i cannot imagine to how much it will run when the recompiler is ported there Smile
What linux would you suggest i might dual boot it if better.
X2 R9 295X2
Asus Sabertooth X79
4K monitor

(09-19-2014, 06:33 AM)leon112211 Wrote: Can you upload your merged version because i can't start sonic cd
it gives me network error

Click here. Tongue

'Network signup message' was fixed by this commit, gopalsr83 not included latest changes from master repo yet (thanks to raven02 for pointing this Wink ).

Also, a few additional tweaks/hacks needed to run Sonic CD - i disabled cellSaveDataAutoSave2, and included few bypass/skip-hacks from old code to
cellPamfReaderInitialize, cellPamfReaderGetNumberOfSpecificStreams and cellPamfReaderSetStreamWithTypeAndIndex
Code:
    if (!Memory.IsGoodAddr(pSelf->pAddr))
        return CELL_PAMF_ERROR_INVALID_ARG;
(09-19-2014, 06:13 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 06:33 AM)leon112211 Wrote: Can you upload your merged version because i can't start sonic cd

Click here. Tongue

'Network signup message' was fixed by this commit, gopalsr83 not included latest changes from master repo yet (thanks to raven02 for pointing this Wink ).

Also, a few additional tweaks/hacks needed to run Sonic CD - i disabled cellSaveDataAutoSave2, and included few bypass/skip-hacks from old code to
cellPamfReaderInitialize, cellPamfReaderGetNumberOfSpecificStreams and cellPamfReaderSetStreamWithTypeAndIndex
Code:

How would i do these tweaks?
X2 R9 295X2
Asus Sabertooth X79
4K monitor

(09-19-2014, 05:57 PM)d875j Wrote: What linux would you suggest i might dual boot it if better.

lubuntu, for sure. but i advise you there isn't a working built version yet. gopal is taking care of it on the weekend Smile

edit:
use latest beta:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releas...ic/beta-1/
but with latest kernel Wink
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mai...c5-utopic/

edit: and give a shot with your computer at the interpreter only (master) build. i'm curious to know the speeds with those specs Tongue
(09-19-2014, 06:26 PM)ZeCoxao Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 05:57 PM)d875j Wrote: What linux would you suggest i might dual boot it if better.

lubuntu, for sure. but i advise you there isn't a working built version yet. gopal is taking care of it on the weekend Smile

edit:
use latest beta:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releas...ic/beta-1/
but with latest kernel Wink
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mai...c5-utopic/

edit: and give a shot with your computer at the interpreter only (master) build. i'm curious to know the speeds with those specs Tongue

It prob be greatest can't wait to try it out i'll do it when i get home. I'm on laptop right now.
X2 R9 295X2
Asus Sabertooth X79
4K monitor

(09-19-2014, 06:25 PM)d875j Wrote:

Click here. Tongue

Code:

By modifying source code, of course. Big Grin sceNp.cpp, cellSaveData.cpp and cellPamf.cpp (in rpcs3\Emu\SysCalls\Modules). Or replace it with already modified from here.
(09-19-2014, 06:41 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 06:25 PM)d875j Wrote:

Click here. Tongue

Code:

By modifying source code, of course. Big Grin sceNp.cpp, cellSaveData.cpp and cellPamf.cpp (in rpcs3\Emu\SysCalls\Modules). Or replace it with already modified from here.
Only if i was a programmer xD does this include the netwrok fix and the ppu thing?
X2 R9 295X2
Asus Sabertooth X79
4K monitor