This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping Out
Hello,

I've been watching quietly the progress of the project and I was wondering if I'm qualified to help.

I know C#, Javascript/Css5 and Visual Basic. I have used alot of libraries. I consider myself a beginner still cause I know I lack alot of knowledge because of which I want to learn some low level programming although I have made some tough programs all by myself.

However, I don't have a PS3 at my disposal but I can manage to get one if I found myself interested. And C is a new language for me, but I am a really quick self learner.

I know the first step is going through the github repository and start from there. But I want to know will I be able to understand it or should I find some other project since this one is complexe?

I am currently working on a personal project so this whole post would be useless :p but I just want to have an idea about that manner.

Nice Job on the hard work and I hope I didn't waste anyone's time :p
If not then can someone guide me on how to run GTAV on the emulator I have a pentium 2 CPU and an ATI radeon 32mb Graphic Card jk
(08-25-2014, 10:56 PM)Blink123123 Wrote: I know C#, Javascript/Css5 and Visual Basic. I have used alot of libraries. I consider myself a beginner still cause I know I lack alot of knowledge because of which I want to learn some low level programming although I have made some tough programs all by myself.

Whoa, what's it like in the future?

Also, pls reed 4 grt gdz
(08-25-2014, 10:56 PM)Blink123123 Wrote: If not then can someone guide me on how to run GTAV on the emulator I have a pentium 2 CPU and an ATI radeon 32mb Graphic Card jk

Hey you can run GTA2 on your pentium 2 and you don't even need an emulator Cool just an old windows os and you're good to go:

@AlexAltea thanks
@derpf thanks alot for u're konsirn
@nickblame it was a joke I've played Gta2 a long long time ago
@Blink, no worries, I'm joking too Smile
@AlexAltea
I have one more question I have an i7 4770 and 16GB of ram but no GPU yet. But that shouldn't be a problem since the code now is only relying on CPU algorithmes right?
(09-03-2014, 06:02 PM)AlexAltea Wrote: If the game needs the RSX you are going to need a GPU. However there is a lot of work outside RSX, like adding more lv2 syscalls.

Elaborating on this, rpcs3 will crash with Intel graphics, so it's not even a question of performance or anything like that.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Okay... I guess I'll see what I can do. Thank you for your time Smile