This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load state problem..
Hi.I've got a problem with the load state (Shift+L) the load state works if you kept the game opened but,when I tried another go with the game it pauses.....
Oh and if there is no solution to this then maybe can you tell me how to change jpcsp savegame to a ppsspp one?
If you did a search in this forum, you would have known that Snapshots haven't worked in JPCSP for a long time. As for SAVEDATA between JPCSP and PPSSPP, use the same type of save setting between the two emulators. If you had a decrypted save from JPCSP, you would have to adjust the settings in PPSSPP. As noted by developers, you shouldn't rely on Save States in order to save your game.