This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IE 11 WP 8.1
I have a problem with displaying on my Lumia 625, using IE 11 of Developers Preview version of WP 8.1 It can be only preview problem, so can someone test on WP 8, or Lumia 630?
With UC browser it displays normally.

AMD FX-8320 (4,3Ghz), GTX 550Ti 1GB, Kingston 4Х4GB 1600Mhz, Vertex 4 128GB, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Unfortunately I cannot test it as I don't know anyone that is a WP user :/

Maybe there's an emulator of WP8.1 in a dev kit or something.. I guess it is ok with firefox too right?
(06-12-2014, 07:26 AM)nickblame Wrote: Unfortunately I cannot test it as I don't know anyone that is a WP user :/

Maybe there's an emulator of WP8.1 in a dev kit or something.. I guess it is ok with firefox too right?

There is WP 8.1 dev kit, as i know. But i can't try, cause PC is far, now i have only Lumia and iPad.
iOS is good, Chrome, Safari, Opera - all of them works fine with emunewz.
There is no Firefox both iOS and WP 8.1.
AMD FX-8320 (4,3Ghz), GTX 550Ti 1GB, Kingston 4Х4GB 1600Mhz, Vertex 4 128GB, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Maybe you can search firefox in windows store.
(07-01-2014, 04:13 AM)razon Wrote: Maybe you can search firefox in windows store.

WP is not much popular platform. There is no a good players, browsers, games. And even if there will be Firefox or Chrome, the problem will stay.
i had the same problem on windows phone 7.8