This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Builds on EmuCR and Automatic rpcs3 builds
I can see the last build on EmuCR with this

rpcs3 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #191 from Bigpet/master
Fix for video playback
* yeah, that happened

but in Automatic rpcs3 builds last is Merge pull request #187 from Bigpet/master.

Explain please Huh
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
it look like the Automatic rpcs3 bulids hasn't been updated since #187 from Bigpet/master where as on emucr its updated to
Merge pull request #191 from Bigpet/master
Ok i see
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
sometimes it might have an issue. Comparing with emucr builds that is be done by ppl , emunewz buildbot is automatic and nowone is watching it... So ppl once you noticed that something is wrong report it so we can check what's wrong