This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpcsp not working ?
Hi...
I downloaded jpcsp 0.6 ( 2373-windows-x86 ) , but when I click on " start-windows-x86.bat " a black window ( command ) appear for a second then disappear . and the program not opening .

I have Windows7 x86 .

please what should I do ?

note :
I tried a many other version and all with the same problem .
read this : http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
Hi...
thanks for answering , But I installed every things but not working

I installed :
1- installer_sonicstage
2- jdk-7u1-windows-i586
3- Java Runtime Environment 6 Update 11

in the attachment the window that appear .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try java 6.29 instead. 6.11 is pretty old.

unless you need that java 7 development kit, you probably shouldn't have it either, it could cause conflicts.

http://java.com/en/download/windows_manu...?locale=en
100000000000000 thanks Big Grin
screw jpcsp emulator buy a psp it's cheaper than before
the psp probably get a price cut once psvista arrives any way.
poor you, must be tough having shitty ass pc. Sad
you can also get the e1000 version. it supposedly has no wifi (but if you don't have any wifi spot anywhere near you then it doesn't really matter anyway), but it's much cheaper and still plays the games and runs the umd just fine.
And it also has Bluetoth,you will be able to acces media store using the usb cable and Mediago
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
CRITICAL ERROR????
[Image: fail_zps9e576193.jpg]

So I downloaded the latest update of JPCSP... Um could anyone help me what to do next? I tried to do what it says... My GCD is on the latest update, I optimized my window display settings to 32 bits and I even adjusted its color resolution to '1920 by 1080, true color (32 bits)'

All the settings are good but I still get the same error over and over again. I tried to re-install it (5 times) but I always get that 'critical error'. I don't see any problems, my Java's also on its latest update ...
This problem goes the same with the other demos

- But I'm not really sure with the anti-aliasing thingy, I dont know what it does