This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice [BLES00452]
(03-23-2014, 12:48 PM)r00lz Wrote: Nice! Is this first commercial game that emu rendering 3D? Smile

Pretty much yes. Portal 2 displayed a error message which was technically 3D, but that error would never appear on a real ps3, so it doesn't really count. Once the issue that triggered the error was fixed, it went away. So yes, this is the first commercial game with real 3D! It is also the third commercial game to go beyond intro.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
That's all kinds of awesome Big Grin
ssshadow, how did you get this game to work?Mine is stuck at "Now Loading" and after 4-5 minutes i have an error "Unknown STOP code:0x0"

Thanks
(03-23-2014, 01:59 PM)nmzik Wrote: ssshadow, how did you get this game to work?Mine is stuck at "Now Loading" and after 4-5 minutes i have an error "Unknown STOP code:0x0"

Thanks

So sometimes it just randomly doesn't work, so you have to try again. But to ever get it to work you need to decrypt the file NisGraphics.spu.self. You can Google how to do that...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
New screenshots...

I think it works better with my last commit.

I pressed space at the first scene.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks perfect in some of those screenshots, apart from some missing 2D. Might even be playable with those bugs fixed and the recompiler implemented :O
Smile Next step: Playable!

Anyway never played a Disgaea game so... is the background suppose to be so pixelated?
(03-23-2014, 08:11 PM)rafaPS360gamer Wrote: Smile Next step: Playable!

Anyway never played a Disgaea game so... is the background suppose to be so pixelated?

It looks smoother on a real PS3. Probably some kind of texture filtering isn't working here. That's not really that important though.
gcm commands is now important
PC1: Pentium G2020, ASUS Radeon R9 290X, 6GB DDR3, Win 10
PC2: i7-6700HQ, GTX 960M+HD 530, 8GB DDR4, Win 10
yyy.... Pancakes?

PS: My nickname on Discord is eEXEO
(03-23-2014, 08:22 PM)LittleGrejmer Wrote: gcm commands is now important

nope, spurs are more important
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]