This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Terraria [BLES01938]
Small update, despite reporting a lower frame rate, the game feel much faster than before, and it now correctly displays in other resolutions such as 1280x720.

Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I got ingame(tutorial), but i not have a screenshot.Very many graphical bugs.On NPUB-30943
(10-19-2014, 10:34 AM)Ru4slan Wrote: I got ingame(tutorial), but i not have a screenshot.Very many graphical bugs.On NPUB-30943

I also have PUB-30943 (Trial), but in both versions I get the error in the picture below moving around anywhere in the main menu. Did you do something special?

Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(10-19-2014, 11:18 AM)ssshadow Wrote:
(10-19-2014, 10:34 AM)Ru4slan Wrote: I got ingame(tutorial), but i not have a screenshot.Very many graphical bugs.On NPUB-30943

I also have PUB-30943 (Trial), but in both versions I get the error in the picture below moving around anywhere in the main menu. Did you do something special?

No.I tested on old build.In 95 % game try access to net(cellNetCtl) on press any menu category.
[NPUB-30943]
First ingame, but i press D and game infinite loading cellNetCtlGetState(network system)and stop game.

Recorded small video. Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFtQyolHAbk

A bit tricky to run, but i figured it out. Big Grin When you reach first screen (press start button), you need to press start, wait a bit, when second screen appears, then press S (down button), press L (circle button), and when it proceeds to main menu press start.
(12-17-2014, 01:55 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Recorded small video. Tongue

video

A bit tricky to run, but i figured it out. Big Grin When you reach first screen (press start button), you need to press start, wait a bit, when second screen appears, then press S (down button), press L (circle button), and when it proceeds to main menu press start.

Nice!

Are those glitched textures because of an unsupported texture compression method? I've been also wondering what compression methods does the PS3 actually support.
i7-4470K, GTX 660 Ti, 8 GB DDR3, Kingston 256 GB HyperX SSD, Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
(12-17-2014, 04:30 PM)DaHandy Wrote:
(12-17-2014, 01:55 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Recorded small video. Tongue

video

Nice!

Are those glitched textures because of an unsupported texture compression method? I've been also wondering what compression methods does the PS3 actually support.

Most likely due to textures not being loaded properly into the memory, thus game doesn't really load them properly. I'd guess it could also be caused by something accidentally overlapping the texture's memory space. (for example: texture is loaded into memory @ address 4-5, but another texture is loaded accidentally into 5-7, thus overlap) Feel free to correct me Smile
The flashing background issue in-game should be fixed now in latest build.
the game no longer works, it display a access violation error.
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]