This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arkedo Series - 03 Pixel! [NPEB00615]
Hey guys, i'am go through the first level and complete it without any bugs with last build and last (PPU SPU JIT).

The second level starts with only 0.77 fps so it's impossible to play.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
notq, yesterday i complete too, no bugs, just small fps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-03-2014, 09:57 AM)Darkriot Wrote: notq, yesterday i complete too, no bugs, just small fps.

It strange that you have so high fps in second level. I'am testing it with weak video card, cause the others powerful is busy) maybe this is the cause, but i'am doubt it.
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
(12-03-2014, 10:09 AM)notq Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 09:57 AM)Darkriot Wrote: notq, yesterday i complete too, no bugs, just small fps.

It strange that you have so high fps in second level. I'am testing it with weak video card, cause the others powerful is busy) maybe this is the cause, but i'am doubt it.

My is Nvidia GTX 770 (2gb), maybe.
Pretty sure video card is irrelevant, it's all about the CPU for now. If you are on the recompiler there are issues where it will randomly be very slow or very fast sometimes. For instance the opening to The Guided Fate Paradox can be anything from 3 to 70 fps for me from run to run.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(12-06-2014, 12:35 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Pretty sure video card is irrelevant, it's all about the CPU for now. If you are on the recompiler there are issues where it will randomly be very slow or very fast sometimes. For instance the opening to The Guided Fate Paradox can be anything from 3 to 70 fps for me from run to run.

Thanks i see. It's all about random... Big Grin
Works without graphics gliches using LLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0W9sJOrQKg
Graphics glitches should now be fixed on latest master after the cellPngDec rewrite. If there any regressions regarding games that use cellPngDec, let me know.
Also, could someone confirm if this game is fully playable?
I cant test it because the emu does not work now. I need libpng it says, how and where should i install that now, there are no updates nowhere to be found about that
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(02-12-2016, 03:21 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: I cant test it because the emu does not work now. I need libpng it says, how and where should i install that now, there are no updates nowhere to be found about that

Reclone the submodules using git submodule update --init, since libpng has been added as a submodule for convenience.
After that you should be able to build just fine.