This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea 4 [BLUS30727]
Get hype!

Video of opening movie:

Unfortunately, like all other NIS games (Edit: not anymore...) it hangs when the movie ends or is skipped. And it also doesn't run when you skip pamf.

Log with skip pamf: http://pastebin.com/HK7E0qZ8
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
This one probably need more stuffs to get access to main menu when compared to Disgaea 3 ,

SkipPamf should be no longer needed now for Disgaea 3 and The guided fate paradox , they both can skip the movie to main menu correctly.

[raven02]
No longer hangs after the opening video, black screen with moving fps. Basically just loops forever so I cut down the log a bit. This is with interpreter. Disgaea D2 does the exact same thing (but doesn't play the video of course)

Log: http://pastebin.com/MyFt5c6X
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
OLD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCVg_VH2YA

1280x720
PC Space :
AMD FX 6300 4,6 Ghz
4gb Ram
GTX 650 ti
? This is my gameplay I wanted to show performance Sad
Intro and Menu Working Smile
white map texture Tongue

Menu Working ?

Attached Files
.txt   PPU JIT (LLVM) Disgaea 4 LOG.txt (Size: 163.64 KB / Downloads: 51)
.txt   PPU Interpreter 2 Disgaea 4 LOG.txt (Size: 159.99 KB / Downloads: 50)
(05-10-2015, 08:53 PM)Yagami Light9 Wrote: *Snip*
I understand your need to show your exp.. urgely. Similar as what AlexAltea said, If the progress haven't advanced please not post the same thing again. Seen the video i think this time you are doing OK, video is nice, but .. Where is the log, dude?

Well from the video i think there are many cellGcm problems, since the graphic have glitches.. And there should be much cellSpurs errors that is common.
BTW you can always use the LLVM Recompiler version of rpcs3 which might be faster. To get a LLVM build you can find rpcs3LLVM downloads from EmuNewz but that's hosted on rapidgator so please forget such a build as often as you wish, OR use your VS to build the repo with "Release-LLVM" Configuration.
If your PC performance is so good, you can try to upload a log with "ALL" logging level - only when you experenced some very weird problems which aren't so common as Spurs and Gcm.. SPU and RSX are kept away from public.
Tips: If you are logging ALL that could be super slow, but it would contain most reports. Log ALL should not be considered as a default option, use None or Error if you would only want to run it simply.
Asus X450V, I5-3230M 2.6GHz, Nvidia GT720M. Windows x64 with VS2013.
(05-11-2015, 04:39 PM)syphurith Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 08:53 PM)Yagami Light9 Wrote: *Snip*
I understand your need to show your exp.. urgely. Similar as what AlexAltea said, If the progress haven't advanced please not post the same thing again. Seen the video i think this time you are doing OK, video is nice, but .. Where is the log, dude?

Well from the video i think there are many cellGcm problems, since the graphic have glitches.. And there should be much cellSpurs errors that is common.
BTW you can always use the LLVM Recompiler version of rpcs3 which might be faster. To get a LLVM build you can find rpcs3LLVM downloads from EmuNewz but that's hosted on rapidgator so please forget such a build as often as you wish, OR use your VS to build the repo with "Release-LLVM" Configuration.
If your PC performance is so good, you can try to upload a log with "ALL" logging level - only when you experenced some very weird problems which aren't so common as Spurs and Gcm.. SPU and RSX are kept away from public.
Tips: If you are logging ALL that could be super slow, but it would contain most reports. Log ALL should not be considered as a default option, use None or Error if you would only want to run it simply.

Added LOGS

Attached Files
.txt   PPU Interpreter 2 Disgaea 4 LOG.txt (Size: 159.99 KB / Downloads: 52)
.txt   PPU JIT (LLVM) Disgaea 4 LOG.txt (Size: 163.64 KB / Downloads: 48)
E This image does not include PPU JIT (LLVM)
This error shows only when the rpcs3 is compiled without LLVM recompiler. So unlucky your attempt failed due to a wrong rpcs3 executable.
Please not just switch to LLVM recompiler, if that is not compiled by yourself, or file info without LLVM when downloads.

cellFs TODO: cellFsFsync(fd=0x5c)
This call isn't implemented, and it is not so useful IIRC. cellFs calls are very similar as BSD calls, however this is Windows.

cellSaveDataEnableOverlay
This is similar to a "Choose your save file" UI prepartion.. However the UI.. I can't decide how to call the syscalls from UI.

Adec and Pamf
Pamf related to video, Adec to sound. Should not affect gameplay..

Eh That's all now.
Asus X450V, I5-3230M 2.6GHz, Nvidia GT720M. Windows x64 with VS2013.
(05-10-2015, 08:53 PM)Yagami Light9 Wrote: Menu Working ?

I have suspicions, that this is actual ingame scene, low FPS and high CPU load (almost same in Disgaea 3) potentially confirms it.