This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Rub'a'Dub™ [NPEA00016]
Log here and move this Playable, I have stoped rpcs3 after launch first level

.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 113.84 KB / Downloads: 90)
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
QUICK NOTE!!!

Name of this topic is WRONG!!!

The NPEA00016 is NOT Super Rub'A'Dub. It is Super Rub'A'Duck!

Super Rub'A'Dub is the NPUA80063 EU Version that does not run!
(03-13-2016, 02:26 PM)xXBeefyDjXx Wrote: Super Rub'A'Dub is the NPUA80063 EU Version that does not run!

The US version is not the EU version.
Though you're right. Seems like the ID is wrong. Corrected that.
Aam...google said me that "NPEA00016" is super Rub'A'Dub...what are you talking about ???
That is correct i think.

P.S. and...I cannot find any title in google "Super Rub'A'Duck!". Are you sure ???
If I helped you, please give the proper reputation.

P.S. sorry, for my terrible english Confused
(03-14-2016, 11:38 AM)Darkriot Wrote: Aam...google said me that "NPEA00016" is super Rub'A'Dub...what are you talking about ???
That is correct i think.

P.S. and...I cannot find any title in google "Super Rub'A'Duck!". Are you sure ???

An app i use uses the PSN database and that is what It says. AFAIK It is correct. Unless you can show the other psn listing?
(03-14-2016, 12:28 PM)xXBeefyDjXx Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 11:38 AM)Darkriot Wrote: Aam...google said me that "NPEA00016" is super Rub'A'Dub...what are you talking about ???
That is correct i think.

An app i use uses the PSN database and that is what It says. AFAIK It is correct. Unless you can show the other psn listing?

The app you're talking about may include any names. It may be wrong or not. There's no official PSN database. It's simply the application's own listing of it, which may be completely wrong.