This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beat Hazard Ultra [NPEB00620]
Another game that loads, i will provide the elf + images, from them you will see that the game displays fps and tries to load some images as shown in the rsx debugger.
ELF: http://www.sendspace.com/file/aziodq

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
i tried to get there with all options turned on (for the devs) but im too impatient, i turned it off after an hour :/ so here is the (full) log for this game

Attached Files
.rar   Beat hazard ultra log.rar (Size: 30.44 KB / Downloads: 90)
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(02-27-2014, 04:11 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: i tried to get there with all options turned on (for the devs) but im too impatient, i turned it off after an hour :/ so here is the (full) log for this game

Log is here Smile
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
just now i was reading the log you posted on git, and did you know that after the line :
[W : RSXThread]: null cmd: addr=0x501cf000, put=0x4f21c00, get=0x1cf000
the emu continues normaly and tries to load some textures? (at least for me, because i have the game with the files)
now the game displays the some screen at a nice 20fps, but it looks like it needs spurs to work. You need to enable color buffers and set res to 720p

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I guess it's need intro thread. Working for me too also. Btw can you give me some advice ? You can test the games without color buffer, yes it sometimes twice faster but you can miss working intro or something show-able and watch the black screen like this one. Or you can vice versa and never missed something working. So is it so or not ?
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
(12-31-2014, 11:33 AM)notq Wrote: I guess it's need intro thread. Working for me too also. Btw can you give me some advice ? You can test the games without color buffer, yes it sometimes twice faster but you can miss working intro or something show-able and watch the black screen like this one. Or you can vice versa and never missed something working. So is it so or not ?

no its not, some games show only a black screen when you have color buffers turned on.
Thank you, i understand, so double work for testing in both modes... What about other new settings like read color buffer ?

Made a video
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
(12-31-2014, 01:15 PM)notq Wrote: Thank you, i understand, so double work for testing in both modes... What about other new settings like read color buffer ?

Made a video

From what I heard, read color buffer is for games that for rendering use both hardware and software mode. It often reduces the graphical glitchiness in the game, but it slows down the game a lot. (I think one of the games that it helped was Raiden IV: Overkill)
Ok i see. Thanks!