This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(why Banned) just test reply something in this forum
I am onelight
I just want reply something in this thread http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=155430
but get this error

yet I had visit the thread, but can not see what I had reply.
I try reply one more time and then I am Banned

I am now use the name thelight , but can not see my reply also.

just test reply something in this forum
Akismet (Spam Filter Service) is very faulty. While it's good for filtering simple spam, it sometimes has a hard time detecting if a legitimate post is either spam or not. You can send a PM to Zekro to tell him to unban you so you can use your onelight account again. As for your problem, I'm guessing you might have lagged when you made your original post. When this happens, you need to close your browser and clear your cookies before attempting to post again.
you have been unbanned onelight
Think you. I am back