This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can ppsspp saves be used with jpcsp?
Title question, been thinking about switching over but if i have to lose my saves in the process then i'm less inclined to do so(unless i was just using for a game i was starting out fresh on or something)
You need check "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" in jpcsp settings menu.
or edit ppsspp.ini : EncryptSave = False
okay checking handle savedata in crypto mode did indeed work, thank you. I seem to be having other problems however. My wired 360 controller for example, is able to be configured in the controls menu, but seems extremely buggy with jpcsp(works flawlessly with all other emulators on my computer)

EDIT
so far on 1 of 5 startups the controller has worked without problems with jpcsp. On one of the others button inputs were literally only being acknowledge 33% of the time(if even that.....) and on almost every startup during battles, if i tried to use L or R to turn my screen a bit, i the camera would spin wildly in circles eventually randomly stopping. Here is a picture of my current controller configuration [Image: Jpcspcontrollerconfig.png]
restart jpcsp and try again
cleared all of the controller settings and did them again(still the same as in the picture) seems to be working okay now