This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoidance
(01-01-2014, 12:39 AM)AlexAltea Wrote: I have no idea where did I save the original PKG so here goes the folder of dev_hdd0/game/. It's the same version that Chaoz27 mentioned on the first post. It should work good in the recent versions of RPCS3.

Undecided your version works, i dont get it, it shows almost the same error, but it works
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
With the lastest revision that makes Scogger Hd to be playable Avoidance graphics now have inverted colors.The background is nomore red but blue

The same happens with Doom II, that now goes ingame

[Image: O55Puvil.png]

This is the map
[Image: oX2tsu4l.png]

Sorry i put this here, can't find Doom topic Tongue
I can also confirm inverted colors.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(02-20-2014, 06:27 PM)ssshadow Wrote: I can also confirm inverted colors.

It reassures me I am not alone ^ ^
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
Now its loadable and it does show picture in rsx debugger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....=avoidance - half-playable
P.S. please, use search in the next time.