This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settings Won't Open
I am the translator for a project at the GBATemp forums to translate the game Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment. Things are going fairly well, but recently one of our programmers has gone AWOL for about a week, and there is some text I need to extract from the game. I have been told that JPCSP can decrypt the install.dat file for me, but that to do that I need to get into option=>settings.

I have tried for about the last hour to do this, but although games play and I can configure the controls, that particular menu will not open. When I do the following text shows up on the command line:

Running Jpcsp 64bit...
Exception in thread "GUI" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resourc
e for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key SettingsGUI.renderPanel.borde
r.title
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(Unknown Source)
at jpcsp.GUI.SettingsGUI.initComponents(SettingsGUI.java:822)
at jpcsp.GUI.SettingsGUI.<init>(SettingsGUI.java:63)
at jpcsp.MainGUI.ConfigMenuActionPerformed(MainGUI.java:1711)
at jpcsp.MainGUI.access$3600(MainGUI.java:133)
at jpcsp.MainGUI$38.actionPerformed(MainGUI.java:774)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
try a slightly older version, the newest version of jpcsp apparently has a problem with that (a few people complained about the same problem already).

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php
(12-03-2013, 06:59 AM)serio Wrote: try a slightly older version, the newest version of jpcsp apparently has a problem with that (a few people complained about the same problem already).

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

That did it, thanks a lot.
Jej didn't expect you to join this forum,anyway I'm sure that here there will also be a lot of people who will ask about the progression of the sao pacth.Well take your time and remember:jpcsp is still in progress so sometimes there will be builds with problems,if one doesn't work then try an older one,like serio said
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(12-03-2013, 10:29 AM)Zekro Wrote: Jej didn't expect you to join this forum,anyway I'm sure that here there will also be a lot of people who will ask about the progression of the sao pacth.Well take your time and remember:jpcsp is still in progress so sometimes there will be builds with problems,if one doesn't work then try an older one,like serio said

I'll keep that in mind. It seems like it works well, I thought for the longest time it was a problem with my Java installation. The patch is going pretty well, the menu is completely finished, and we're currently working on the mission texts. I'd say we're about 15% through the total, but that's a rough estimate.
Yeah I suposed it was in that state since the game is pretty big and it's not easy to translate a kanji to it's correct meaning since I know a lot of them have different readings.Omarrio wasn't very active on the forum lately,but everyone has their own life problems.Now that I think of Hykem has done a lot of work into making jpcsp beeing able to decrypt files and also make savedata compatible with psp.Right now if you have a savedata made by jpcsp it won't work if you transfer it to psp.There are games that it can be made possible to make the work using magic save,however there are like 2 or 3 that I tested
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Omarrio seems to have gone offline completely this last week, actually, he hasn't been on Skype or made any forum posts that I'm aware of. That's what caused the problem, actually.
problem should be fixed in 3419