This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Final Fantasy I - ULUS10251
Hello, this is my first report, so... sorry for possible mistakes and my bad English.
r1634 - near full speed playable.
50-60 fps on the world map and in combats. 30 fps on menu.
Game is full completed without serious problems.

[Image: 110d9wy.jpg]
[Image: n4axra.jpg]
[Image: oqarra.jpg]

Sometimes there are some graphical glitches.

[Image: ve5hc7.jpg]
[Image: 8xph5k.jpg]
[Image: 1178qxe.jpg]

They are not deadly and dissapear after new battle.

My Jpcsp settings.
General: Use compiler, Use Media Engine, Use Jpcsp Connector - ON; other - OFF.
Compatibility: Only GE graphics - ON; other - OFF.

My PC.
Duo CPU 3.00GHz
2GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4800
Windows 7 (x32)

Thank you for this emulator Angel
Hello everyone, I'd like to confirm that I been able to run and play Final Fantasy I - ULJM05241 as well as the PAL version (ULES00986). However, everything seems to be working except the background music no matter what settings I use. When I get the chance I will try testing the ULUS10251 version.

System Specs:
AMD Phenom II 720 X3
6GB of RAM
Nvidia Gefore 260 Core 216
Windows XP Professional Edition (x64 bit)
Final Fantasy I - ULJM05241 work very well here.

my ULES00986 not work, i get black screen
can you use shaders ?
Has anyone gotten this to work with v6.2341? It just sits at a black screen for me. Sad
(07-23-2010, 10:43 PM)RothGelen Wrote: However, everything seems to be working except the background music

I heard You need a program called Sony Sonicstage for the BGM
I only get an FPS of about 12 in the menu and evrywhere else i get 20-30
Can someone help?
(01-16-2012, 03:06 AM)TWK123 Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 10:43 PM)RothGelen Wrote: However, everything seems to be working except the background music

I heard You need a program called Sony Softsonic for the BGM
I only get an FPS of about 12 in the menu and evrywhere else i get 20-30
Can someone help?

It's called sonicstage
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
muy bueno
(03-17-2011, 12:12 AM)zackdx Wrote: can you use shaders ?

Actually I get better FPS with some of the shader settings, the first couple of shader settings anyway, stencil test and color mask make the graphics go crazy. Although, one major problem with shaders on is on certain screens you can't see any text, like the item selection screen and the bestiary Undecided Getting 30 fps in towns is pretty annoying, so I just turn them on most of the time anyway.

It's called sonicstage
[/quote]
I fixed it.