This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[JPCSP] Danganronpa - Glitchy - Help?
psp 
Everything is okay at the beginning of the game, I can crosshair and walk around fine, and I also have the sound working. But when i go into the introductions (of each character), at some point in the conversation the text turns really glitchy! Does anyone know how to fix this?

[Image: 1_zps64e7acb2.png]

❀Just in case here's my settings:
Video > Use vertex cache [✓]
Memory > Ignore invalid memory access [✓]
Media > Use Media Engine [✓]
Media > Decode audio files with SonicStage [✓]
Compiler > Use compiler (dynarec) [✓]

❀Extra info:
Operating system - Windows 8
Processor - Intel® Core™ i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70Ghz
DirectX Verson: DirectX 11
System type: 64bit, x64-based processor

Thankyou very much! [Image: hiyorismileplz.gif?1]
Is this game a translated version of Danganronpa: Kibō no Gakuen to Zetsubō no Kōkōsei (Danganronpa: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair)? Do you have any discrete graphics card on that laptop?

For your Settings, try enabling "Use shaders" and "Enable saving GE screen to Textures." If you have any further problems, please post on the dedicated game thread and provide an INFO log: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=71509. Learn how to make a log here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898.