This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
JPCSP for Dummies
yeah, but getting full access to flash0 makes it easy for someone to accidentaly break his psp by moving stuff instead of copying or otherwise causing something to brick it.

my method's more brick proof since it doesn't let the user directly access and modify the files.
You should of course always back up before you start editing stuff like that.
Good pointBig Grin
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(05-28-2012, 03:34 PM)LeaT Wrote: You should of course always back up before you start editing stuff like that.
good luck backing a psp up and restoring it later. if you brick it badly enough you usually can't even start it up, much less get access to hidden areas like the flash memory.
Meaning that if you don't know about these things just folllow serio's tutorial

Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
jpcsp work with Java 7 update 5 ???
is that a question? if so then yeah should work ok with Java 7 u5 or Java 8 though they are unofficially supported, Java 6 is whats currently recommended.

So basically use at your own risk :p
how to get psp font without involving psp. can u give the link? (sorry for bad english)
(08-04-2012, 12:05 AM)rickys94 Wrote: how to get psp font without involving psp. can u give the link? (sorry for bad english)
No the font's are only obtainable from your own PSP.
my dissidia final fantasy duodecim does'nt hav any sound except voice of char. I using JPCSP v2667 with java 6 update 33(i'm using it currently) and java 7(just have it). how did i fix it?