This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yugioh gx tag force 2 game freezes
Hi,

My first problem was game is pausing after 5-10 minutes,somehow i fixed it

then out of memory thing started,i gave it 5gb ram and more,thats fixed too

Now my game freezes but music keeps going,and it just stucks like that.Without any log at cmd.

My Settings:
Video:
+Use vertex cache
+Enable saving GE screen.....
+Disable optimized vertexinfo
Memory:
+İgnore invalid memory access
Misc:
+Use media engine
+Decode audio files with Sonicstage
Compiler:
+Use compiler
3000 max method
Display:
16x AA
Native

My Comp:
16gb RAM
Nvidia GTX 660 Ti 2gb
i7 3.5Ghz 8CPus
At which point does the game freeze (duel, minigame, etc.)? Try posting an INFO log.
Eh its not so happens that, my notebook that has integrated video card runs the normal game, but when you get to the part of duels, deck edit and save the game eh mainly here that the fps drops to 4-1 and lock the screen, so that most of the time it crashes and fps increases and is for that.
Now another eh that in the duel and also my fps are 10-16, the emulator crashes, black appears on the small screen an error message 709 at the end, so gotta quit and start again. That's right folks, this emulator java not compare to the Ps2 emulator that does not crashes, freezes and gives much less problem even for those who have a video card for gaming unbearable
(11-02-2013, 09:26 PM)omegafoz Wrote: Eh its not so happens that, my notebook that has integrated video card runs the normal game, but when you get to the part of duels, deck edit and save the game eh mainly here that the fps drops to 4-1 and lock the screen, so that most of the time it crashes and fps increases and is for that.
Now another eh that in the duel and also my fps are 10-16, the emulator crashes, black appears on the small screen an error message 709 at the end, so gotta quit and start again. That's right folks, this emulator java not compare to the Ps2 emulator that does not crashes, freezes and gives much less problem even for those who have a video card for gaming unbearable

JPCSP is not supposed to be compared to a PS2 emulator. Yes, Java is slow, but it's also easy to code and debug which helps a lot in reverse engineering the PSP system.
If you want speed just try this game on PPSSPP which is greatly optimized for several platforms and graphic cards.
my yugio gx tag force 2, just freezes in the tournaments when i have to beat 5 people. after the 3rd or 4th it always freezes. Just cant pass that tournament, anything else kinda work fine for me ..