This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get a PSP-3000? wait it out for Vita?
Quote:yeah you're still in shock, yes CRT. Take a deep breath...
why? i have a 14 inch crt tv without the composite plugs (they're sort of there, but just as a placeholder. not connected to anything), it's either regular analog antenna cable or nothing. lol

Quote:I keep my PSP plugged in 24/7 (is this bad for the battery, in regards to battery life? Or what if I fully shut down my PSP, unplug, and then plug back in when I want to use it before turning on? Which is better?)
well, if you don't have a long cable, it can cause short circuits which will turn your psp off if you stretch the cable too much. after you turn it back on your date/time will be reset. i'm not sure how harmful it is to the hardware, but i doubt it's safe.

Quote:Also, I believe there is only one speaker, so you get mono-sound. This may be a concern to some people who want the more real sounding stereo. Personally, I probably wouldn't care, but I can't say for sure as I don't have the mono to see what it sounds like.
yeah, one speaker, but the speakers were so close to each other in other systems that it was practically mono too.

you can also plug some earphones in, and you get stereo then.
Quote:The few times we travel out of town, we take a bus [yes cars in Ecuador are expensive, and we spent all of our money moving here lol], and since Ecuador is a big place for stuff getting stolen, I'd rather not risk it], so I don't need to worry about the battery going out on me.
lol, it's the same in here. even using a phone is risky, it only takes one second for someone who's standing to the side to snatch it out of your hands and jump out of the bus seconds before it leaves.
Oh wow, even phones? I thought everybody had one now adays :/
even if they do, they can still steal someone else's and sell for more booze money.

hell, phones are nothing. they steal power cables and phone cables to sell them for scrap later.