This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to play PS1 on JPCSP ?
Hi,

what i need to play PS1 on JPCSP ?Huh

thx
ASRock ALiveNF5-eSATA2+AMD FX 8150 8x3,6GHz +16 GB Ram

Creative X-FI TITANIUM + Palit GTX 950 2 GB Ram

Win 10 (64 bit) Pro
Why would you want to play ps1 games on jpcsp? I mean there's already a ps2 emu.If you want however you can play them the same way as in a normal psp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(08-05-2013, 03:29 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Why would you want to play ps1 games on jpcsp? I mean there's already a ps2 emu.If you want however you can play them the same way as in a normal psp

My original PS1 is broken for many years.
And while cleaning up I found the original CD's of Ace Combat 1,2 and part 3

Now I wanted to know how I get on Jpcsp to run times. I thought you could play the games with better graphics.

Or would the ePSXe 1.9.0 the better choice.

I have a little problem with 2 games. Possibly. can you help me?

here is the link: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....pid=192855 # pid192855

thank you
Thomas

Win 10 (64 bit) Pro
I...really don't know what would be the best config for those games since I don't use AMD but I remember it was something with using the shaders options,also use the 2 GE options.
ePsxe would be a better choice because that way you play it directly and somehow a little smoother than on jpcsp.Believe me that I tried playing Digimon rumble arena on psp but sometimes there were frame drops so ePSXe is the best choice
(08-05-2013, 04:26 PM)virgil94 Wrote: I...really don't know what would be the best config for those games since I don't use AMD but I remember it was something with using the shaders options,also use the 2 GE options.
ePsxe would be a better choice because that way you play it directly and somehow a little smoother than on jpcsp.Believe me that I tried playing Digimon rumble arena on psp but sometimes there were frame drops so ePSXe is the best choice

well let's see maybe someone logs could help. you may just not give up hope.

thank you
Thomas

Win 10 (64 bit) Pro
I remeber that I posted a game for "ps1 to psp iso" in half years ago\1 year ago in loadable section
But It has been deleted
Jpcsp miss a module to load.
Shouldn't this topic be moved onto another section like JPCSP - General Discussion? This topic doesn't pertain to any particular game. Anyway, if you want to play PlayStation One games, use any of the following: ePSXe, Xebra/Arbex, pSX, or PCSX Reloaded.
Oh I didn't see it was posted on the wrong forum(that's what too much work can do)
Thanks DragonNeos for pointing that out