This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp svn 3322/23/24
psp 
Any idea why it shows like this after saving?[Image: Ap4UPAq.png?1]
Works well with 3097, but there are some graphical bugs with that one.
Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: added log file as attachement

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 2.02 KB / Downloads: 103)
(07-25-2013, 11:47 AM)Viorezit Wrote: Any idea why it shows like this after saving?[Image: Ap4UPAq.png?1]

Thanks in advance

Mine too. I can't save my game =( everytime I press the 'save' button, the whole jpcsp will just lag there...
[Image: tumblr_m4r9glcNoV1rnh2zio1_500.jpg]
(07-25-2013, 03:31 PM)XFeiX Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 11:47 AM)Viorezit Wrote: Any idea why it shows like this after saving?[Image: Ap4UPAq.png?1]

Thanks in advance

Mine too. I can't save my game =( everytime I press the 'save' button, the whole jpcsp will just lag there...
Where can I find your log files? (see my signature)
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(07-25-2013, 03:38 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 03:31 PM)XFeiX Wrote:

Thanks in advance

Where can I find your log files? (see my signature)
Here's my log =) whenever i click save or load game it will just lag there...

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 16.48 KB / Downloads: 112)
[Image: tumblr_m4r9glcNoV1rnh2zio1_500.jpg]
i also added a log, hope this helps ;/
Thank you!

Is there any improvement with r3325?
If not, please post a new log file from r3325 and also from an earlier version where it is working (for reference).

Thanks
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
While i can't offer the log of the log for the version that worked before since the log won't allow me to choose INFO just off, i can upload the 3325 one. And no , no improvement with the save files for "Corpse Party".

Attached Files
.rar   3325.rar (Size: 5.34 KB / Downloads: 106)
When you try to create a log with the older revision, are you able to click on the log options and try to scroll through them with the mouse or keyboard?
Or use this auto logging setting file

Attached Files
.zip   nornalLogSettings.zip (Size: 707 bytes / Downloads: 111)
(07-25-2013, 07:43 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: When you try to create a log with the older revision, are you able to click on the log options and try to scroll through them with the mouse or keyboard?
No the logger won't allow me to click on the log options

@gid i've uploaded my 3097 save file for corpse party here

Attached Files
.rar   NPUH10117USER1.rar (Size: 516.02 KB / Downloads: 112)