This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is this program far worse than PPSSPP?
this thread made me lol.

JPCSP is so far ahead to PPSSPP that even when a game playable in PPSSPP I still opt for JPCSP.
[Image: G3KtU.jpg]
Okay since this thread can only be taken into account as a joke, let me try this.
Hey, hell321, I'll try to talk in your google-translated language. Here goes:

sry

hell321 you retard. you not know emulation. you not know that PCSX2 founder member shadow is also founder member of jpcsp. He tried in Java, you f*&$@ retard say what you want. go play any you want and quit whining.

Java from start not fail, playable games, so success, so f$!$$ off.

bye.

To any other sane person please note the following (like the author of the thread, you apologized so its seems you are sane enough to understand the following)

You can try all available emulators, post errors, post comments, post findings, post anything. You won't get banned because you are ignorant or dissatisfied or stupid. But you are not helping the emulation scene by dissing projects. Any emulator project no matter how bad or good it is, is still an emulator project that deserves respect. It takes YEARS of building and trying and debugging. It is not an easy process. It could be considered a sport or something, it's not for everyone.

So IF you want to HELP.. DON'T discourage people by saying stuff like that. They do not owe you anything. You might irritate them and make them keep their work private (trust me they only do it for the challenge, not for you to play your favorite game with better graphics and stuff). And if projects go private, then OTHER, NEW projects don't get to have more info about emulating stuff, in order to build BETTER emulators that WILL GET YOU to play your favorite game with better graphics and stuff.

And you don't help by telling emu coders to move to another project because their contribution will make your favorite game playable faster. It doesn't work that way. An emu author that has put his time and mind into a project knows his way around the code. He can advance faster in his own classes. He can't just move to another source just like that. And still, if he finds anything during that time, others can read the code and use ideas in other projects. That's good practice. Jpcsp is open source so what the hell are you guys talking about.
I honestly haven't tried PPSSPP, because JPCSP is all I wanted. It works well for the games I care about, it's got a developer that keeps it moving ahead and that is open to feedback(gid15) and it's written in java, meaning even I can look at the code and understand some of it(and give feedback myself sometimes).
(07-27-2013, 10:44 AM)Kimidori Wrote: this thread made me lol.

JPCSP is so far ahead to PPSSPP that even when a game playable in PPSSPP I still opt for JPCSP.
It's far ahead in what? I don't see where is far ahead to PPSSPP. If PPSSPP it's faster, it's more compatible i don't see the superiority of JPCSP close to PPSSPP. It would be well done if the developers of PPSSPP develop or create a PS2 emulator, quickly and faster than PCSX2 and also more compatible, then there, i would laugh very much.
(08-01-2013, 04:34 PM)MrLacp Wrote:
(07-27-2013, 10:44 AM)Kimidori Wrote: this thread made me lol.

It's far ahead in what? I don't see where is far ahead to PPSSPP. If PPSSPP it's faster, it's more compatible i don't see the superiority of JPCSP close to PPSSPP. It would be well done if the developers of PPSSPP develop or create a PS2 emulator, quickly and faster than PCSX2 and also more compatible, then there, i would laugh very much.

It's far ahead in being the first psp emu to run commercial games.
It would be for sure good to have a PS2 emulator from the devs of PPSSPP but why would that be funny to you, I don't understand. Probably because you have no sense of humor or logic.
(07-27-2013, 03:40 PM)nickblame Wrote: Okay since this thread can only be taken into account as a joke, let me try this.
Hey, hell321, I'll try to talk in your google-translated language. Here goes:

sry

hell321 you retard. you not know emulation. you not know that PCSX2 founder member shadow is also founder member of jpcsp. He tried in Java, you f*&$@ retard say what you want. go play any you want and quit whining.

Java from start not fail, playable games, so success, so f$!$$ off.

bye.

To any other sane person please note the following (like the author of the thread, you apologized so its seems you are sane enough to understand the following)

You can try all available emulators, post errors, post comments, post findings, post anything. You won't get banned because you are ignorant or dissatisfied or stupid. But you are not helping the emulation scene by dissing projects. Any emulator project no matter how bad or good it is, is still an emulator project that deserves respect. It takes YEARS of building and trying and debugging. It is not an easy process. It could be considered a sport or something, it's not for everyone.

So IF you want to HELP.. DON'T discourage people by saying stuff like that. They do not owe you anything. You might irritate them and make them keep their work private (trust me they only do it for the challenge, not for you to play your favorite game with better graphics and stuff). And if projects go private, then OTHER, NEW projects don't get to have more info about emulating stuff, in order to build BETTER emulators that WILL GET YOU to play your favorite game with better graphics and stuff.

And you don't help by telling emu coders to move to another project because their contribution will make your favorite game playable faster. It doesn't work that way. An emu author that has put his time and mind into a project knows his way around the code. He can advance faster in his own classes. He can't just move to another source just like that. And still, if he finds anything during that time, others can read the code and use ideas in other projects. That's good practice. Jpcsp is open source so what the hell are you guys talking about.
A much educated administrator of a forum. This language it is not adequate for to talk in a forum, with a foreigner or unless of other speech, or other language.
I didn't want to start banning people and deleting posts because I never agreed to that in any forum of the internet. You should be able to say what you think and have people that actually know stuff, correct you. Like the stuff you and hell321 post here in this thread. The thing is that I see hell321 edit his stupid post after getting the proper answer and making it even more nonsense than it was in the first place. Therefore there is no way to talk to you in a sensible way.

You can talk about adequacy after understanding what those projects are and what to make of them.

From now on any irritating post from any noob like you will be deleted. You have been warned.
(07-25-2013, 01:47 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: OH is that so? I am sorry for everything I said then. Aslo the files work well on my PSP so theirs nothing wrong with my files. The emulator at times either wont load anything at all or say the file is not compatible. It however does not do this with PPSSPP though.

JPCSP was here long time before PPSSPP and PPSSPP is mostly based on discoveries and developments done with JPCSP, so be sure not to start a troll here because that Gold business of PPSSPP is a real shame to eyes of all true JPCSP developers.
Indeed,ppsspp team seem to have only made it so they can gain profit about it.It makes you wonder sometimes why people can't see the thruth
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]