This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atrac3 Autoplay Assistant no longer working
I was going to originally post this to the thread where I first found the program but it seems that it no longer exists, however the problem is when I try to start it says "Jpcsp is not running,the tool stops." even though it actually is running with the game too. I had tried the method in the dummies thread but i don't get any audio with that, has anyone else experienced the same thing? I have Sony Forge 9.0 and 10.0 and tried it with both and neither worked.
that thing went out of use long ago, that's why it was unpinned, locked and fell off the first page. it barely worked and required you to buy soundforge to even be able to use it after 30 days.

the 'for dummies' version should work fine if you follow the steps like it says. i even followed it myself a few days ago when i was setting everything back up after i got a new pc+system, and everything still worked fine. sonicstage's still needed for some decoding, apparently the emulator was never adjusted to extract sound and use external decoders for stuff like movies or umd browser music.

maybe you put the exe and dll in the wrong folder, or forgot to check the "decode audio with sonicstage" checkbox. maybe you didn't update the emulator correctly, so either some of the files (like the bat) or parts of emulator itself are outdated.
I just updated to the latest version and extracted the exe and dll to the exact folder the update came in, and the voices on the same umd still don't work. However the majority of my games just depend on SonicStage so it's not much of an issue
what game is it? does the same thing happen to other games that use mono at3+ files? it could be a game related problem.
It's Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact, and I just tried it with my Fairy Tail game which is also missing voices now. I have decode with SonicStage checked along with extract media files to TMP folder.
I have the same problem you have I updated to the latest version and voices don't work for any game.
It works with older version's but not with the newest one

I am using

Sound Forge 10.0
mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.28
jpcsp v0.7 3324
Java Version 7 Update 25