This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP batch file wont work
psp 
Every time I start up JPCSP I get this error:

Running Jpcsp 64bit...
Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lwjgl in java.libra
ry.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:73)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:66)
at org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:82)
at org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:99)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.<clinit>(AWTGLCanvas.java:85)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceDisplay.<init>(sceDisplay.java:721)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules200.sceDisplay.<init>(sceDisplay.java:28)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules500.sceDisplay.<init>(sceDisplay.java:27)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules.sceDisplay.<init>(sceDisplay.java:23)
at jpcsp.HLE.Modules.<clinit>(Modules.java:177)
at jpcsp.MainGUI.createComponents(MainGUI.java:1092)
at jpcsp.MainGUI.<init>(MainGUI.java:206)
at jpcsp.MainGUI$73.run(MainGUI.java:2715)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Sour
ce)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Also java is updated and all my drivers as well. I put my dxdiag up if you have any questions about my computer.

Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 26.11 KB / Downloads: 84)
Where did you download your build of JPCSP? Are you running JPCSP on Java SE 7 Update 25 (64-bit)? Have you tried to run JPCSP on Java SE 6 Update 51 (64-bit)?
(07-07-2013, 08:24 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: Where did you download your build of JPCSP? Are you running JPCSP on Java SE 7 Update 25 (64-bit)? Have you tried to run JPCSP on Java SE 6 Update 51 (64-bit)?
I have it placed directly in my hard drive(C:/JPCSP), I also have tried moving it around and same thing appears no matter where it is.I am running it on Java 7 and I have also tried java 6 but still it doesn't work.
he asked which site you got it from. if it's not from orphis's buildbot, this forum's live downloads or the jpcsp site you could've get a malware-infested version or version with missing parts.

to be safe, if you didn't get off of it before, try getting the newest version off the buildbot. your error sounds like the jpcsp you have is missing the lwjgl library.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php
(07-08-2013, 03:49 PM)serio Wrote: he asked which site you got it from. if it's not from orphis's buildbot, this forum's live downloads or the jpcsp site you could've get a malware-infested version or version with missing parts.

to be safe, if you didn't get off of it before, try getting the newest version off the buildbot. your error sounds like the jpcsp you have is missing the lwjgl library.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

Thats where I got the latest version but still dont work i get the same error.
might be a path problem then caused by parts of the bat file not working right on your windows. maybe try using the jpcsp launcher to start it.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977
Its works! I didnt think that the launcher would actually make a difference. Thanks a lot! (Should I leave the thread up for people with the same problem or delete it?)
I've got a similar problem, when i try to open an .iso file the cmd window shows this message:

[Image: xdgn6y82le11.png]

I have the latest version of java and Jpcsp 64bit. my operating system is Windows 7 professional 64bit

I already tried the launcher from this forum but it didn't work.

PS: sorry if my grammar sucks, I'm from germany Smile

EDIT: ok, i got it now, i thought to load a .iso i have to klick on "load file" now i know i have to put the .iso in the folder "umdimages" and than load it via "load UMD"