This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics - ULES00721

This game has been working for quite a while (since before r3000), I was surprised it didn't have a thread already. It is quite playable.

It worked near flawlessly up to r3095. However, the music has been broken since r3096 (still broken at r3284). The music loops after about 2 secs (just listen to the intro screen music for 10 seconds before/after those revs to hear the difference). The game still runs fine otherwise.
To possibly fix the music problem, you will probably need a log from the last revision that actually had it working decently (r3095). You will also need a log from the latest revision (r3284). It may also help if you use JpcspTrace while you are playing the game on the PSP so there is a log generated of how the PSP handles the music of the game. The type of log needed from the revisions is usually INFO unless spoken otherwise by a developer like gid15.
Attached are both logs, I let it play until the title screen and then let the music play for a few seconds. You can see a clear difference in how the music is handled, and if you look at the log r3284 you see how the music stutters and repeats after a short time, but in r3095 it plays smoothly and continuously.

Attached Files
.txt   DDTactics r3095.txt (Size: 102.11 KB / Downloads: 59)
.txt   DDTactics r3284.txt (Size: 97.64 KB / Downloads: 57)
(07-02-2013, 01:18 PM)Darkclaw3050 Wrote: Attached are both logs, I let it play until the title screen and then let the music play for a few seconds. You can see a clear difference in how the music is handled, and if you look at the log r3284 you see how the music stutters and repeats after a short time, but in r3095 it plays smoothly and continuously.
I've found an issue introduced by r3096. Does the fix in r3287 help for this case?

Thank you for reporting!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Yes, it is working again.

Thank you for all your work on the development, gid15!