This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can my PC run Tekken 6 at 30+ FPS ?
psp 
Title or any other game. If you guys can, what are the hardest games to run and easiest games to run ?

Specs:

Intel core duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz
1.98 GBs DDR2 ram
Intergrated card.

I can run the PS2 emu with some games at 60 FPS, hopefully I can run the psp emu just as fine.

Thanks for reading.
(06-20-2013, 07:55 PM)92Drew Wrote: Title or any other game. If you guys can, what are the hardest games to run and easiest games to run ?

Specs:

Intel core duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz
1.98 GBs DDR2 ram
Intergrated card.

I can run the PS2 emu with some games at 60 FPS, hopefully I can run the psp emu just as fine.

Thanks for reading.
i think you can"t becasue
you have small amount of ram that is ddr2 not ddr3
you system is x32 bit not x64 on windows x64 the procesor usage is 2x smaller
can you write you GPU specs:
Maybe your pc can't run JPCSP but it can run PPSSPP at 60FPS, you can even run PPSSPP at 60FPS with a Celeron, so give it a try ;D.