This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crisis Core, FMVs have no sound after the opening
Hey all, I was wondering if you could help me because this is frustrating me no end and I can't understand what the problem is.

I've been playing Crisis Core on JPCSP, I've got SonicStage and the necessary driver, the options selected to use Media Engine and Sonicstage, and the game is running fantastically except for one problem - The FMVs have no audio for some reason, everything else does. The opening and menu FMVs work fine with the exception of a little sound lag that I can live with.

Anyone have any idea why I have no sound in the FMVs after these two?

Any help would be much appreciated thanks. Smile