This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Enable VAO" r3147
Well I just tested some games on r3129 and not only did I not see I single fps increase in any game, but some games actually suffered from small slowdown ( anywhere from 1 to 5 fps )

But I did see a huge increase ( double ) in fps counters such as fraps.

So maybe users are just looking at fraps while running jpcsp fullscreen thinking VAO is providing huge speedup, when if fact its either not or even worse slowing games down ?

Proper way to test is too look at fps counter from jpcsp, not fraps
I've fixed an issue with the VAO option. Could you re-test r3172?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Confirming that VAO is now fixed. Tested on r3173 Smile

Thank you very much. Now we can go back to our regular JPCSP developing schedule XD
Sorry I wasn't here to answer your questions. D:

Thanks for fixing it. Everything's fine now.
Btw, I have a Radeon HD 5670. xD

There's something I forgot to say. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but in BBS, when VAO is unchecked, menus start "flashing" and it gets annoying with time.
I tried to take screenshots, but the flashes are too fast... With VAO checked this doesn't happen, so please don't disable it. :p

VAO enabled:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rqnwnzBjv8

VAO disabled:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCdZXnr4CM
(05-31-2013, 04:56 PM)gintoki147 Wrote: Sorry I wasn't here to answer your questions. D:

Thanks for fixing it. Everything's fine now.
Btw, I have a Radeon HD 5670. xD

I also have a Radeon HD, but mine is the 3650 one. Yes. a bit old model but one has to live with what one can afford n.nU