This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Ghouls'n Ghosts
Exclamation 
can anyone help me fix this general error on super ghouls n ghosts?
btw this is the info:
2844 [GUI] INFO misc - Jpcsp v0.5
2859 [GUI] INFO misc - UMD param.sfo :
BOOTABLE = 1
CATEGORY = UG
DISC_ID = ULUS10105
DISC_NUMBER = 1
DISC_TOTAL = 1
DISC_VERSION = 1.00
PARENTAL_LEVEL = 4
PSP_SYSTEM_VER = 2.60
REGION = 32768
TITLE = Ultimate Ghosts'n Goblins
probably homebrew? false
3141 [GUI] INFO misc - Unrecognized file format
3141 [GUI] INFO misc - File magic 00 00 00 00
3266 [GUI] WARN misc - Encrypted file not supported! (~PSP)

if you guys can help me ill be forever greatful to you guys! promise
needs decryption... hence a psp
(07-08-2010, 09:16 PM)shakirmole Wrote: needs decryption... hence a psp
i dont have a psp DARN Dodgy what other softwares can i use to decrypt the game?.....Huh
If you don't have a PSP, then you're screwed because you won't be able to decode the game and play it.
Moreover, I call this piracy, so you won't receive any support here.
yea, the only way to decrypt a psp game is with a real psp because we don't know how to kirk in the psp decrypts games. And as orphis said you probably downloaded the game illegally so you will receive no support here
hey isnt it possible that someone has the game but not a PSP... cant we give a person the benefit of doubt since he doesnt have to say how he got it?
Why should someone buy a game though he/she doesn't have the PSP to play that game? For me, that makes no sense...
And I don't think, the one bought it to play it with JPCSP, because JPCSP isn't reliable, yet.
The problem is that you need a PSP to dump your game too... Downloading the games you have is illegal too.
(07-10-2010, 12:01 PM)Orphis Wrote: The problem is that you need a PSP to dump your game too... Downloading the games you have is illegal too.
i paid to play this god damned game.........
(07-11-2010, 05:52 AM)emman219 Wrote:
(07-10-2010, 12:01 PM)Orphis Wrote: The problem is that you need a PSP to dump your game too... Downloading the games you have is illegal too.
i paid to play this god damned game.........

Ok,

1) keep your calmness and be polite.

2) there is a rule here: you must possess a true psp and bought the game.

3) you need to dump and decrypt the umd game (you bought) in your true psp (you own) with a customized firmware. There is no alternative.

Those points are not debatable.