This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x64 Cxbx
    It's finally happened. x64 Cxbx goes ingame thanks to SoulSentinel. More on ngemu.
Is that the xbox emulator?

From what I've seen it can reach in game and play a little but the texture of Fry is kinda missing in third person view
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Yes, it's patched blueshoguns branch of xbox emulator. Major break was made, but the thing that prevent Futurama ( for now the only game that run in x64 ) from being playable is dsound issue. However, devs consider this not to be a big deal, and should be easily fixable. This, allong with the xqemu progres ( LLE xbox emu that can run bios ) are the major news for xbox emulation in years.
very interesting . once he commit it to svn maybe i will consider adding cxbx in emunewz autobuilds Smile
More screenshots. Now Turok works too. I can't wait for commit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's the commit. Now if you like, please make a build.
http://github.com/SoullessSentinel/Cxbx-Reloaded
sure i will try it Wink