This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701
We don't support piracy here.Since you've admitted you have downloaded the game you won't receive help.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Hello Guys
I got this game yesterday
but i don't know how to launch it on JPCSP
I downloaded JPCSP 3040 as one of the members wrote that ''it works fine on it''
I played FFVII Crisis Core in an older release and it worked fine
but SAO don't won't to open neither on 3040 release nor my old release also FFVII Crisis Core won't open on 3040 release

when i load the UMD and press RUN the window turn black and nothing happen
could the problem be on my configurations? if so, can anyone tell me his configurations?
Thank you.....
Try r3069
@paladin2080

try looking back page 2 and 3 of this thread

and if it doesn't start, either wait a while, or restart your JPCSP ( that's how it worked for me when it doesn't starts )
Thanks for your replay

I tried

(03-19-2013, 12:15 PM)RandSergeant Wrote: I disabled Software Rendering, and now the graphic is fine
The problem now is, the scenes are.... skipping?
There's no conversation text or window, after changing Skip Frame from None to any of them, the scenes keep blinking
Nothing wrong with the game play ( except i need to run it at 200% or 300% speed )

***EDIT***
I changed the settings to these

[Image: Capture8_zps7c164a74.png]

Anti-aliasing : 4x
Filter : Anisotropic
Frame skipping : None
Clock speed : 200%

Finally able to play, well except the problem with the sounds ( when casting sword skills, the sound effect sounded laggy )

from page 2
with r3069 release
the fps and average fps increase and decrease
but the game won't load and stuck at silver window
[Image: Untitled.png]
problem solved
i played at configurations
check one and un-check the others
the game worked after un-check Use Shaders
but it's really slow fps 3~9 also the quality is low although my laptop and my video card are strong and most pc games work fine

could the problem be in JAVA?
when i run 64 version it asks me to install JRE
(03-25-2013, 01:44 AM)paladin2080 Wrote: problem solved
i played at configurations
check one and un-check the others
the game worked after un-check Use Shaders
but it's really slow fps 3~9 also the quality is low although my laptop and my video card are strong and most pc games work fine

could the problem be in JAVA?
when i run 64 version it asks me to install JRE

You need to install java x64 to use that version of the emulator.

The issue you have is probably related to Nvidia Optimus so the emulator uses the integrated graphics instead of the dedicated (intel igps do not support shaders in jpcsp).
Phenom II x4 BE 3500 mhz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD5870 1gb
Core i3 2350M 2.3 ghz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD 3000
Core i5 4570 3.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 1600 mhz - GTX970 4gb oc
I think so
uninstalled all java i got then installed JRE x64
now works fine
also my intergrated video card is intel's and the dedicated one is amd

but low fps while running in city
is that normal?
i dont no why, my game stuck in this screen and i cant play.
please help me!!! Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is the screen for auto saves
Which is also my ( at least, mine's ) problem
Just press No, and some other options ( just anyhow click it, you won't lose anything )
But do note that the moment you clicked No is also the moment when the progress of your game is not saved