This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the cheat function.
Could anybody tell me how to use that cheat function properly? I just want to make sure I use it correctly (because personally it seems like it doesn't function properly).....Huh
The cwcheats use some letters,in jpcsp you need to delete the letters and paste only the numbers,something like this

_C0 Infinite lives
_L 800F32x00099

You have to leave it like this:
800F32x00099
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-18-2013, 05:03 PM)virgil94 Wrote: The cwcheats use some letters,in jpcsp you need to delete the letters and paste only the numbers,something like this

_C0 Infinite lives
_L 800F32x00099

800F32x00099

thanks, I'm gonna try again and hope it'll work...

(03-18-2013, 05:03 PM)virgil94 Wrote: The cwcheats use some letters,in jpcsp you need to delete the letters and paste only the numbers,something like this

_C0 Infinite lives
_L 800F32x00099

800F32x00099

I've tried recently, it doens't seems any different (either without '_L' or not), it seems like the the cheat function of JPCSP hasn't been fully development yet.Sad
Well not al cheat codes work,also be sure to have the right cheat code version,if your game is ulus then you need the ulus cheat
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-19-2013, 01:39 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Well not al cheat codes work,also be sure to have the right cheat code version,if your game is ulus then you need the ulus cheat

I'm recently trying some cheat codes for SD G overworld, but the only code it worked which is robots Lv99..... and those code is for the jap language SD overworld so I believe it should be correct to do so.

Undecided