This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katekyo Hitman Rebron Battle Arena 2 - JAP - ULJS00218
(09-27-2012, 03:38 AM)hyakki Wrote: when it changes to pause mode have you tried pressing 'run' a few times more?

have you tried to check
[X] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)

according to your log you might want to uncheck this too
[ ] Disable audio threads

if that doesn't work, the game appeared to work on an older revision you could try to revert to the revision the game was confirmed working on.

I've tried pressing 'run' everytime it pauses already, I get no response. I believe I have done the next 2 as well, no effect. I might try older versions, see if that helps, but I do remember using a particular one, slightly older, than wouldn't even go passed the loading screen (much worse).

Older versions haven't been helping.

The ones I've tried, including the recommended r1773, will not go past the loading screen.

Later ones, such as r2740, will go past the loading screen, but not after character and stage selection. It will pause, and perminantly freeze. Its error? This : 45842 [Rebron Battle Arena 2] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x24C9 PC=088B511C
I've looked everywhere for a solution, and no one has found one...
I don't understand how it (r1773) is working for others and not me. I try and follow their settings, but the game won't go past the loading screen.

Here's the log for the lastest try...

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.49 KB / Downloads: 81)
maybe kai can do a re-test on this game, from reading his posts it seems like he manually decoded the audio for it to work.
I'll move this game to half-playable until there is more info.
(09-27-2012, 07:03 AM)hyakki Wrote: maybe kai can do a re-test on this game, from reading his posts it seems like he manually decoded the audio for it to work.
I'll move this game to half-playable until there is more info.

Thank you for your support, it is much appreciated. I do not fully have the patience to wait, so I might seem hot-headed and very eager.
No solution yet? I still haven't given up. I do want to get this game working.

All changes I do to the settings only makes things worse. I'm using a 32bit platform.

Oh...if only I knew the fault.
(10-06-2012, 07:17 AM)Kajune Wrote: No solution yet? I still haven't given up. I do want to get this game working.

All changes I do to the settings only makes things worse. I'm using a 32bit platform.

Oh...if only I knew the fault.

Redump your game, it's working perfect.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-17-2012, 04:59 PM)dan83 Wrote: Redump your game, it's working perfect.

What do you mean 're-dump' it?

I do know for some that it does work perfectly, but for me it doesn't, and I want to know why.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.43 KB / Downloads: 100)
Ahh...long time no see. I'm still trying to run the game.

I've got sound now, perfect music, but I can't seem to get passed the only fault I've been running into : The game pauses before my first fight starts.

I've just used a newer version, the one released on 20th of October.
Just got same error with the newest version : 2827

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.48 KB / Downloads: 91)
I've tried a newer version again, which is r2840...but the result is still the same. I've noticed that newer versions do provide sound, but the sudden pause is still there.

Help.....

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.59 KB / Downloads: 81)
I think you can test 64 bit of Jpcsp