This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katekyo Hitman Rebron Battle Arena 2 - JAP - ULJS00218
I can get the game to run just fine all the way up until choosing a character, after that the screen goes black, does anyone know how I may be able to fix this?

Help, I think I also have the same problem.

66596 [Rebron Battle Arena 2] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x24C9 PC=088B511C

This error comes up in my log, after I have chosen characters and stage. It won't go any further than that.
post log first (and ensure you are using rev 2736 or above)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898
(09-25-2012, 09:58 PM)Kajune Wrote: Help, I think I also have the same problem.

66596 [Rebron Battle Arena 2] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x24C9 PC=088B511C

This error comes up in my log, after I have chosen characters and stage. It won't go any further than that.

(09-25-2012, 11:12 PM)sum2012 Wrote: post log first (and ensure you are using rev 2736 or above)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

Hi, the problem has now changed slightly. I 'checked' another box and it apparently stopped the pausing, but after selecting characters and stage, it remains on 'run' but also completely black. Help...

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.54 KB / Downloads: 74)
I've tried everything I can, and I've already posted the log. It would be very much appreciated if someone could explain to me where I'm going wrong.
Try disable "Decode audio files with Sonicstage".
I have suspicion that the audio decode have probrem.
(09-26-2012, 08:51 AM)Kajune Wrote: I've tried everything I can, and I've already posted the log. It would be very much appreciated if someone could explain to me where I'm going wrong.
edit:If still fail,try disable audio threads
I've tried both the things you suggested, and the problem is still persisting. After characters and stage select, the game pauses...

Here's the log.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.68 KB / Downloads: 68)
sorry,I don't have idea
(09-26-2012, 09:04 PM)Kajune Wrote: I've tried both the things you suggested, and the problem is still persisting. After characters and stage select, the game pauses...

Here's the log.

How unfortunate.

I've tried changing nearly every setting, but that just doesn't seem to work. It always pauses after choosing stage. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong that others have done right.

when it changes to pause mode have you tried pressing 'run' a few times more?

have you tried to check
[X] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)

according to your log you might want to uncheck this too
[ ] Disable audio threads

if that doesn't work, the game appeared to work on an older revision you could try to revert to the revision the game was confirmed working on.