This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in compiling JPCSP
I have experience in compiling and working in C++ Visual Studio projects, but I dont know how to compile in Java.

Can someone explain me the steps necessary for compiling JPCSP?
I know for a fact that the hardest part is getting a working environment, so I need to know which dependencies do I need to install to compile the emulator, thanks for any information.
You can start downloading Eclipse and then the source code of JPCSP. Once it is build, Eclipse will compile for you.

Also, you can try turning ON the Vsync and made your own builds. It was turn off because are more pros having it off than on.
[Image: montcer.png]
Thanks for the response and I already downloaded Netbeans + JDK, also checked out the svn so I am ready to compile it, hopefully everything will go smooth. And about the vsync as you said there was no benefit, have you tried by any means my fix? that will remove the tearing cause even when vsync was turned ON on older revs the tearing would be still there.

EDIT: It can never be smooth, can it? It compiles with 5 warnings and then when you run the app I got an "exception in thread main java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/opengl/AWTGLCanvas etc"

Any help?

EDIT2: Tried with Eclipse, that program its worse, after importing the project and build the project there is a bin folder created with no jar files and a tons of warnings

EDIT3: Finally compiled succesfully using apache ant 1.9.0, after the painless setup (unlike the other programs) I ran the command line:
"ant -f build-auto.xml dist-windows-x86" and finally the resulting .jar will start with no problems. Netbeans, Eclipse don't work here, period.
Maybe the compiles are right. Take a look here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid174656
[Image: montcer.png]