This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound Errors
So, I dug deep in this forum but found no solution to my problem.

Yes, though Uta no Prince-sama games are not on the playable list, it works fine and you can play it. BUT. Even with the atrac3plus and soundforge, and sonicstage, it does not play the voices of the characters (which are kind of important in a visual novel otome game)

I don't know if it can be solved by just a few lines changed in codings, or it needs a major update, but please, if anyone can help me, write me down what I should do!
I'm really desperate to play the UtaPri games since I don't have a psp (naturally, why else would I want it to work with an emulator)

Thank you for your help in advance~Angel
Quote:'m really desperate to play the UtaPri games since I don't have a psp (naturally, why else would I want it to work with an emulator)
sorry, but that means you pirated your game, and we don't support piracy here.
(03-09-2013, 10:56 AM)serio Wrote:
Quote:'m really desperate to play the UtaPri games since I don't have a psp (naturally, why else would I want it to work with an emulator)
sorry, but that means you pirated your game, and we don't support piracy here.
I paid for my game and that's how you treat me. Thanks.
yeah, but to rip your game you need a psp with cfw, without one the only way to get the game on your pc is to download it, which is illegal even if you own the game.

and from experience, someone who posts something like "I don't have a psp (naturally, why else would I want it to work with an emulator)" is a pirate 99% of the time.

but either way, it's impossible to get some sound working yet, some sound formats (like at3+ mono) are not yet supported and the soundforge workaround trick is extremely buggy.
(03-10-2013, 12:20 PM)serio Wrote: yeah, but to rip your game you need a psp with cfw, without one the only way to get the game on your pc is to download it, which is illegal even if you own the game.

and from experience, someone who posts something like "I don't have a psp (naturally, why else would I want it to work with an emulator)" is a pirate 99% of the time.

but either way, it's impossible to get some sound working yet, some sound formats (like at3+ mono) are not yet supported and the soundforge workaround trick is extremely buggy.

I'm a real fan of the games and one way or another I got them for myself (even if I had to whine for it at my friends to buy it for me it didn't matter)

So either way I really have to buy a psp is all because I don't want to wait months or years. Thank you for telling me about the sound problems, I appreciate it.
if you live in europe, you can get a psp e1000. otherwise a psp 3000 is probably the best bet. just don't get a psp go, it doesn't have umd disk support anymore so your game won't work on it, since it's for games downloadable off psn only.

psp e1000 is about 100 euro cheaper than the other models (it's about 99 euro or so), but other than missing wifi (which you probably don't need for that type of games anyway) and just 1 speaker (which doesn't matter much since they're very close to each other anyway, and the headphone plug is still good) it's almost the same, other than improved screen and fixed analog sticks the previous models were plagued with.

pro cfw works on it just fine, so you can use that to dump your games in the future.

so, give a psp a try. as you said, the emulator will take months, maybe even years to be perfected to the point most games can be played at around psp level.
(03-10-2013, 01:11 PM)serio Wrote: if you live in europe, you can get a psp e1000. otherwise a psp 3000 is probably the best bet. just don't get a psp go, it doesn't have umd disk support anymore so your game won't work on it, since it's for games downloadable off psn only.

psp e1000 is about 100 euro cheaper than the other models (it's about 99 euro or so), but other than missing wifi (which you probably don't need for that type of games anyway) and just 1 speaker (which doesn't matter much since they're very close to each other anyway, and the headphone plug is still good) it's almost the same, other than improved screen and fixed analog sticks the previous models were plagued with.

pro cfw works on it just fine, so you can use that to dump your games in the future.

so, give a psp a try. as you said, the emulator will take months, maybe even years to be perfected to the point most games can be played at around psp level.

Wow, so detailed answer, thank you, I'll try that Big Grin
only because i own a psp e1000, so i looked it up to see what they removed from it to make it as cheap as it was. lol.