This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is rpcs3 still alive?
I hope it is.
[Image: vincent_valentine_signature_by_rui_eri-d2zbu8z.png]
Yes,slow,but it's still alive.Just have some patience as the ps3 hardware is difficult to emulate
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
I wouldn't say that it is slow. The new revisions are coming rather frequently every week or two. So I would say that it's pretty alive and kicking Wink
it has been long time since new svn r62 came out. i wouldn't like to sound nasty but when we will see some progress. Is the project dead? Anyway whatever hapened u did great job
metallicafor, project not dead, author (DH) was busy. I hope, soon we see update. Wink
Hykem said he's also been working on the code, he's getting some stuff done.

This is core emulation stuff guys, they can't just commit every single line of code to the repository, that would only cause the application to be broken/buggy/glitchy/unstable/f*cked up for several revisions during some implementations.
Things have to be done in big parts, that's why it takes so long to commit.

And besides, the they're few people and they're doing pretty insane stuff (again, this is core emulation), and they have a LifeĀ©, they might want to take a break from times to times, that doesn't mean the project is dead.
Most emulators I know waited for the Core to be somewhat decent before even going open source, if not more..
[Image: BowserCartSmallAni.gif]
My Rig:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Stock
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 1GB GDDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-870A-USB3 AM3+ Revision
RAM: Geil 4GB Dual Channel @ 1600Mhz
thanks to DH for that. he is a hero and he need to rest too