This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound decoder App for linux?
I noticed you would need Sonic Stage to decode sound in windows.

Do you have any recommended app like Sonic Stage for linux??Because right now im using linux Big Grin

Or perhaps there are any other way to produce sound in jpcsp linux without using any application ?

Thx before
until the at3+ format's reverse engineered/understood enough to decode it, i doubt it.

if the linux version could run dll files (which i'm guessing it can't), once the soundforge dll library's understood and implemented without the need for external exes maybe that'd work, but until then everything relies on stuff like sonicstage/soundforge and a bunch of closed source homebrew exes that use sony's libraries to decode the sounds after they're extracted on the fly.

i don't think sony ever released linux-compatible version of their programs.